Thank you so much beautyproductsreview for nominating me. This gives me an opportunity to get to know other people and their blogs and show them my appreciation. If you are not following BeautyProductsReview’s blog yet, I suggest you do. I have found myself checking out this blog before trialling out some items and it’s always fun to read about what others are trialling out in the beauty & cosmetics world incase you’re unaware of a hidden gem!
1.What’s your favourite dessert?
Macaroons – Laduree are THE best
I’m not a big book reader but “Billy and Me” by Giovanna Fletcher is a favourite which I could read again and again. Right now I’m reading “Love Tanya” by Tanya Burr. A blogger who I adore
3. Colour of your eyes?
4. What was your New Year’s resolution?
To blog more… so far it’s a success
5. Do you like to dress up for no reason?
Yes. You never know who you might bump into!
6. Do you prefer dresses or skirts?
7. Did you have a Valentine for Valentine’s Day?
Oh yes! Mr G of four years
8. Favourite food/dish?
Beef olives & gravy, butternut squash and root mash
9. Favourite song?
I have two.. Not Alone by McFly and La Femme D’Argent by Air. Both are guaranteed to make me feel better in an instant
10. What did you do on Valentine’s Day?
I celebrated it on the 13th so I was at the Kaiser Chiefs gig at the London O2 arena (Check out my review!)
11. What’s one thing that you know how to cook?
I’m a rubbish cook but I can bake amazing cupcakes, tasting just like the Hummingbird Bakery
11 Facts About Me:
- My favourite colour is navy
- I have a slight obsession over Danny Jones (McFly)
- McFly are my favourite band
- I do gymnastics in my spare time
- I have a fashion degree and once designed for TopShop
- I’m scared of the dark
- My style icon is Lauren Conrad
- My favourite designer is Marc Jacobs
- I prefer Spring over Summer
- I can watch Gossip Girl re-runs over and over, and never get bored
- I went on the Gossip Girl tour in New York and it was AMAZING!!
- Favourite band?
- Favourite candy?
- Kardashians…love them or hate them?
- Beauty product you can’t live without?
- The skort..brilliant idea or just a bit silly?
- What are your top three hobbies?
- City/Country that you’d love to visit?
- Fifty Shades of Grey..Awesome or too much hype?
- Flats or heels?
- Beach vacation or City Break?
- Favourite item of clothing?
So here are the rules of the Liebster Award.
Much Love xx