Hope you’re all having a great weekend! The sun is shining bright here in London and I’ve been nominated for a few more awards!
First up, a massive thank you goes to Sian at My Kind Of Beautiful for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award. You should check out her beauty and lifestyle blog! She’s a proud Vegan who is all about cruelty free living.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them for the award.
- Pass the rules along.
5 facts about me:
- My favourite colour is navy. Clothing wise, it goes with everything and there is nothing better than teaming it up with a crisp white. It’s definitely the new black… trust me!
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body or had a nose bleed. Phew!
- I’m originally from Scotland however I live in London which is ace! Best city to live and work in as there is always something going on.
- I love my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 bag. I have a pretty cool designer bag collection (yup, it’s all about the bags for me not shoes). Next on my hit list is a navy Chanel 2.55
- I do gymnastics in my free time. It’s so much fun and a good way to de-stress
Next up, I was nominated for another Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Natalie. She is a beauty blogger from England. I love reading her beauty product posts so you should check her out as I’m sure you would love her too.
The rules for the Versatile Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here’s some more facts about me:
- I love tea. I know, how very British of me haha. But I could literally survive on just drinking tea. I’m not a fan of coffee so maybe that’s why
- I love travelling and going on vacation, ok who doesn’t. But for me, I LOVE being in the airport so my vacation starts from then. I love seeing where everyone else is off to and just the general vibe.
- The first gig I ever went to was PJ and Duncan, otherwise known as Ant and Dec. I was 11 people!!
- I love going for afternoon tea with my girlies! Basically it’s a posh way of catching up with friends. You are in amazing surroundings and have tiny finger sandwiches, savouries, a selection of delicious cakes, macarons and desserts, whilst sipping on tea and champagne. What’s not to love!?
- My favourite designer is Marc Jacobs, and I “may” have just bought yet another bag
- I love watching You Tuber’s videos, mainly the fashion & beauty ones. Feel free to recommend any YT’s to me as I love finding new vlog channels.
Thanks for reading this post and my blog. If you are visiting, please follow as it would mean a lot!
Love Hayley xx